Monday 27 May 2013

Some Neat Ideas!

I am always looking for new ways to use technology in the classroom and get new ideas for lesson plans that I could possibly use during my internship this fall. In my search I came across a website called Teach Hub.

This website offers a ton of great resources and lessons, but there was one article in particular that I came across titled 12 Easy Ways to Use Technology in Your Classroom, Even for Technophobic Teachers
that I thought offered many useful tips and ideas.

This article has some great ideas to engage students with both the technology and the lesson. One example that I liked was having the students summarize by practice tweeting in 140 characters or less. And the best part is an activity like this could be used in any classroom or subject area!



No comments:

Post a Comment